Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm addicted to Polyvore


So I've been having problems with my digital camera, I may have dropped a few times darn it.  But I've become addicted to styling outfits.  To lighten the load, although not sure if my OCD self will be able to handle it, I discovered Polyvore.  It's so cool, it lets you create those looks that you see in magazines.    Only con is the images have to be in their database or be able to be pinned to their site.  The best feature is with some necklaces it allows you to juxtapose right on your outfit so much easier than trying it on in real life.

This Kimchi Maxi skirt, is 100% silk and I love love it.  But its so hard to style, I remember how excited I was to get it on clearance.  I'd been coveting it in their catolog it looked so cool on the super tanned and skinny model.  But in real life aside from the comfort its so hard to style.  So I'm going to post on my blog and try to get it to Polyvore lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment