Saturday, February 11, 2012

6 ITEMS for 30 days Challenge (For Work Only)


6 ITEMS for 30 days Challenge: wear only your 6 picked pieces for the next 30 days (not including accessories, underwear, shoes).

My alteration: I’m doing this to help with packing for my bi-coastal move and to de-clutter my closet.  One of the benefits of this challenge, I’ve read is that you waste less time on picking what to wear.  This only applies to me for work attire (I have no problem with my casual looks) so I’m doing this challenge hypothetically for work only for California weather.  So I’m going to do 6 items for 30 work days following a corporate dress code.

My Outfits will be real world work appropriate for a corporate work environment. 

Therefore there will be NO:
  • Knee Length Boots, Booties, Open Toe Shoes or Sneakers
  • Mini-Skirts
  • T-shirts or Tank Tops
  • No Jeans 


No comments:

Post a Comment