Sunday, February 19, 2012

Peach Pants Spotted at Pretty Girl for $3.99


I don't know why I couldn't resist going into Pretty Girl one of my favorite hidden gem clothing stores in NYC but it was so hard not to pick up these pants.  And a couple of other things I saw. The most tempting was these Peach colored light denim fabric straight leg pants.  The could easily be modified to skinny leg pants.  They were really cute and only $3.99!!!!!!!!  And 3 for $10 if you got 2 more pieces they had for that deal like I saw a couple of empire waist tunics that would have worked.  And they had this awesome black floral mini skirt dress in one of my favorite cuts from H&M for $5.99 as well.  And they had basic leggings for $1.99 as well. I really wanted one in mixed grey/white and cream.  But I'm on a fashion diet and I just can't pack it in my move.  So I'm doing the next best thing which is blogging about it hoping someone else gets to enjoy those amazing pants. Perfect for the Boticelli spring/summer look we seem to be having lately... Man I want those pants!

So so chic!!!!!

Pretty Girl
136-21 Roosevelt Ave
Flushing, New York 11354 

No comments:

Post a Comment