Monday, January 21, 2013

Target Price Cut Alert Campbell's Cream of Mushroom and Chicken Soup


Exciting Target Price Temporary Price Cut alert from krazycouponlady.com, they saw Campbells Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup at $.59 EACH!!!! If you don't coupon this is a MUST get deal!!! I'd been eyeing these soups for a year since and this beats the Thanksgiving prices.  I haven't seen it price this low in a while.  So personally, I would stockpile at least a 6 month supply since the expiration on these is very long.  But mainly because this is my staple ingredient for some of my favorite Low Cost meals Tuna Casserole and Rice Casserole.  Both great for batch cooking!

If you have a printer go print the above coupon as well to get your self free Swanson broth.  Which also is under price cut for $.50, ALSO a great price for chicken broth!  Perfect for a sick day quick soup especially with flu mania going around.

**UPDATE I went and NYC has it for $.89 and $.59... still a good sale but not as exciting as what other states are getting.

On the plus side... check your clearance aisle... Certain Pantene Shampoo were on clearance for $2.12, if you have your P&G coupons for $3 off 2, you can get 2 shampoo's for $.62 each!!!!!  I also got PUFF box tissues for $.36 each!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment