Sunday, January 6, 2013

Target Christmas Clearance at 90%


Whoppee!!!! Target is doing 90% of Christmas Clearance!!! I went today and was able to pick up the below:
Dunkin Donuts Coffee $.83
Peace Mantle  Piece $3
Wreath Holder $.29
Gift Tie $.10
Mini Bodycology Set $.29

My store had sparse wrapping and ribbon left. There was Exhileration PJ shorts for $.99 ; ornaments; gift bags and tissue paper in the $.10 to $.15 range but I already have leftovers from my last Clearance haul so I resisted.   While I love shopping Christmas Clearance because you can find a lot of super deals to stock pile your gift and Holiday decor, don't go super overboard! Have a purpose in mind for everything you get.  My mantle piece is versatile enough not to be a just holiday decoration.  I could also break up the letters and use them as individual book ends or personalized paper weights.  The wreath holder, I'm actually using it for hanging additional things over my door.  And the mini bath set, can be given out as a Valentine day gift as part of basket since its not a Holiday themed fragrance.

My suggestions: the Hannakah stuff in Blue/Silver/ White ribbon is great for baby shower themed gifts.  Pretty ornaments can be great decoration tools for your gift baskets and stock up on ribbon and bows. If you ever went to Michaels or Hallmark, you would know the regular prices on these things are ridiculous.


2 comments: