Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas Clearance on Gift Sets

Hurry!!!! Link Walmart has marked its gift sets down even further to 75% off!!! I found some great stuff left over that would be great Valentines day gifts or upcoming anything gifts!!!!  Stocking up on gift sets post holiday is a great way for you to shop and pick up the materials for your next gift basket gift for super cheap.  And you don't have to be crafty at all.

Here is what I look for when I stock pile up on gift sets:

They are all food related gifts, so you  have to watch the expiration date. But even if you can't gift it before then you can still stockpile these and use them after expiration by being creative.

  

I'll start with the Soup set, its 4 Distinctively Shaped cups and a Soup Mix for $3.50.  What attracted me to this set is that the CUPS alone would cost more than $1 each if I were lucky enough to find these at the local dollar store. So after expiration, of soup I would just take out the cups and make my own themed Soup Gift basket out of it.  Or I could just take out the Soup to personalize the gift insert my own Soup Mix with a cute note and not even have to deal with Wrapping.  Either way Flu Season is coming, and this would be great Hostess gift anytime of the year!

The Smore's kit is Awesome, $2.50 for 2 Hersheys Mugs and ingredients there's no Christmas decoration on it so you can literally give this out for Valentines day coming up!  But if I couldn't make it in time to gift this before expiratioin date, I would use the ingredients but try to keep the Cute Wrappings (if possible) and then make my own quick cheap basket with the Mugs.

Buffalo Wings Set, for $3.50 the ingredients alone makes this a great deal.  But even better is that it comes all packed for your. You have a Bucket, Label, Ribbon and Wrapping all done for you, if the food is about to expire just replace your own Sauces bought from Couponing and bam instant expensive looking gift set!  Plus these are great also for Valentines day coming up and the upcoming BBQ season.


Lastly, the Heddy Bear in the Cup kit. If your lazy, and the candy gets eaten up, its easy to just replace some candy in from your own Couponing Pile and regift this set.  But the other reason, I flagged this one is that finding Teddy Bears for under even $3 is kind of hard and they are great additions to any GIFT basket.  So even if you don't plan on giving this as a gift because it looks cheap, you can use the Teddy to make any of your other planned baskets look way more festive and expensive.




No comments:

Post a Comment