Saturday, January 19, 2013

NYC Freegan Haul High End Grocer


I picked up 7 packages of Hummus retail price $5 each for total value of $35 in my last Freegan Haul, again the store had put it in a clear plastic garbage bag and there had to be like 30 packs at least.  Either way these hadn't even past their sell by date yet and are also sealed inside as well.  For those that think this is dirty, its not at all and most of the things I've gotten in past tours from Grocers are usually packaged goods. Anyways, super excited because this will go great with all the breads I got from the bakery haul. 


I also picked up this packaged Masala meal regularly priced at $7 as well.  One dinner off my check list.  One thing, I've really enjoyed about these Freegan tours is that everything is free and so any meal I replace with something I find, is basically a free meal!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment