Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rite Aid look ahead starting Jan 13


There two obvious freebies for the week of Jan 13 at Rite Aid.  The Culterelle is great especially if you have existing UP rewards you need to roll over.  ThermaCare is just plain free with the coupon in the Ad.

But the deal I'm most excited about because I only need $12.55 to get another $10 UP reward as part of their Anniversary promotion is the Cover Girl promotion Buy ONE get other 50% off and an additional $5 Up when you buy $15 worth (before coupons).  And Cover Girl counts toward the Anniversary tally , Note Jan 26 is last day to make qualifying purchases!

I was going to use the last of my Coke Rewards Free 12pk to get myself over $200 but this COVER GIRL sale is even better !!! The key to getting the most out of the Anniversary PROMO is to have your purchase price counted as high as possible but paying as little as possible after coupons and UPs.  It's a great strategy to have this turn into a Money Maker scenario.

So Covergirl's cheapest product is the Eye Shadow for $3.39, and I still have my P&G coupons for $3 off two products.
So buy 3 at regular price $3.39 = 10.17
buy 3 at 50% off at $1.70 = 5.10
Sub total is $15.27
use 3 coupons (-$9) and total OPP is $6.27
Get back $5 UP Reward making final price $1.27
This is great scenario if your really close to getting that next $10 Up reward for the Anniversary Promo, you have $15.27 counted toward your promo tally but only spend $1.27.

This purchase of Covergirl will generate me my last $10 Up reward and basically is a money maker for me.  My tally is currently at $188, I only need $12 in eligible product to get another $10 UP .  If I have a coupon or Up Reward of at least $2 attached to my next $12 in purchases, my next purchase becomes free!. If I have even higher like my $9 in coupons, it becomes a money maker!


No comments:

Post a Comment