Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Freegan Haul, Free NYC Pizza


One super nice Pizzeria, a freegan pointed out used to generously feed Occupy Wall Street Protesters.  And they basically used to in separate bags from their Garbage toss out whole packed up cooked Italian meals still hot at the end of the night just for freegans to pick up. Any ways when we went this night, it was pretty late and either we were late or other Freegans already visited there weren't any packed up italian meals.  But there was a whole bag filled with PIZZA authentic NYC pizza and fancier types.  I took about 12 slices and this will feed me for a while!  I plan on freezing some as well so I'm not eating pizza everday.


I didn't even get to the best part, they took care to put in separate shopping bag a whole bag full of still warm Garlic Knots or bread if thats what you call them!!!!!! I swear NYC Pizzeria's make the best Garlic knots ever!!!!! So on top of the pizza, I have tons of Garlic knots.  Enough to feed me for a while, seriously I really don't think I need to go Grocery Shopping for at least 2 weeks.  And the best part is I don't even have to cook either! I seriously am going to save a lot of money doing this and you have no idea how easy this was!!


No comments:

Post a Comment