Friday, January 25, 2013

Assi Plaza my new favorite Asian Supermarket


I have to say, Assi Supermaket is right next to the new Target Mall complex in Flushing and I never took the time to visit.  But when I finally did, I discovered they have crazy door buster deals for Veggies and Rice is pretty well priced.  



This week as an example, premium rice priced $21.99 for 40 lbs making it about $.55 per lb!  Or if you not picky about your white rice, $6.99 for 15lbs which is about $.46 per lb.  And if you can't buy large bags of rice, there is a decent sale on a 5 lb bag for $3.99.  The best deals I'm going for is the huge tin of Sesame Oil for $6.99 and the Shim Ramyun for $12.99 a box, thats all time low for me.  So definately want to pick that up.  The meat is priced low as well.   And lets not forget Garlic 2 for $1, thats a great stockpile price, and Bok Choy for $.29/lb another stock pile price!

No comments:

Post a Comment