Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello, 2013 !!!!


Happy New Year!!!!!!!

I'm super psyched to move forward this year.

I think this past year, I really tightened my belt in terms of being really effective in saving.  I stopped creating spreadsheets to track everything but I’m really happy with how my year ended.  It’s gotten to the point where I feel like it’s become second nature.  I hope everyone is finding that out as well. And the satisfaction, of moving closer to your financial goals is like moving one step closer to FREEDOM.

I think 2013 is going to be a weird year for me so my 2013 Financial Resolution is that I will add, $10k in savings by end of 2014. I of course, am going to try for better but I’d rather start out with a conservative goal and have the option to change it.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment