Monday, December 31, 2012

Dawn Dish Detergent Deal at Rite Aid less than $.50 each


Super pysched, that I collected a bunch of the free P&G coupons from my last weeks circular delivery.  Inside was a coupon for $1 off 2, Dawn Olay Dish Detergents.  This week at Rite Aid, they are on sale for $.99 each!!!!  So I bought 2, and paid $.98 for BOTH!!!!!! 
The coolest part is when I looked at the bottom of my receipt, my Pre-Coupon total of $1.98 was added to the 50 Years $20 Up deal and another hidden UP reward deal.  It was tracked under a buy $15 get $3 UP reward Lysol Jet Dry deal.

Best Scenario
Buy 16 Dawn Olay Dish Detergents and use 8 P&G coupons, (you have to split into 2 transactions)
Pay Out of Pocket $7.84
And you will get a $3 Up reward.
Making the price per Detergent about $.32 each!!!!!!
And have $15.84 counted toward the 50 Year Buy $100 of eligible products and get $20 up reward deal.

WHOPPEE!!!!! I definately, don't mind stockpiling this because there's no expiration to worry about and seriously its not easy to get a Dish Detergent deal these days since Extreme Couponing has become all the rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment