Saturday, December 22, 2012

Nail Gift Set for Christmas

So I picked up a bunch of Cosmetic Gift sets for free at Rite Aid this week and the best part is no coupons were even needed! Even better is that it came as a gift set so you don't have to deal with the challenge of how to wrap this to make it look more gift appropriate.  Without the sticker I'd guess the gift to cost about $5 granted at Sephora it would be alot more.  I wanted to make the gift look a little more generous so I turned to my stock pile of freebies that I picked up this year from couponing and found a Revlon nail buffer and set of Emory boards (retail of about $6) so that it would look like my gift cost at least $10, even though I got it all for free and as money makers.


So I pulled out my gift wrap (that I got for almost nothing last year at Target's Christmas clearance)


And I went ahead and wrapped it.  Separately, depending on your gift audience, I could technically have had two $5 gifts.


But since my family is kinda snotty, I combined the two by tapping the ribbon the my boxed gift so I could give this to one of my girly girl cousins.


I played around alil with the presentation.


Either way thats ONE gift down, cost $0 because of Rite Aid and my couponing !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment