Saturday, December 22, 2012

Eye Palette Gift Set for Christmas another gift via couponing





So I also picked up this cute Eye Palette set this week at Rite Aid for free also a slight money maker.  You know what they say about gifts these days Packaging is everything.  And this packaging makes my gift look more expensive than if I had simply bought a regular eye palette without the gift packaging.  Still I picked up this set in particular because I know I had a lot of eye related make up stuff in my stockpile.


Specifically, I wanted to add Sephora Mascara Free Sample, Revlon Eyelash Curler and Tweezer since it would be perfect for the Eye Makeup theme of my gift.


So wrapped the box set as usual.  And picked a holiday themed cellophane treat bag (Target Clearance) that was clear so that the Sephora Mascara was visible.  Tossed the Mascara, Eyelash Curler, and Tweezer in and tied it with Ribbon.  And further attached it to the wrapped boxed Eye Palette.




And Tada, another gift completed and all for free because of my couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment