Saturday, December 29, 2012

Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Cream deal


Two days left to participate for the $15 Proctor and Gamble rebate offer LINK to FORM
I'm super psyched to go and get me my OLAY Regenerist Micro-Sculpting (top rated) Wrinkle cream!!  I rarely spend over $10 on anything these days but this cream is truly worth the hype.  I've used some expensive creams over the years SKII, Origins, Shiseido and honestly the only cream better than this one is LaMer which is a $100 for half the size.  Truly even my sis in law who is all about Luxury grabbed my jar to take home with her.

Perfect timing that this week for the first time in a year, I got the P&G coupon booklet with a $3 off coupon for Olay Regenerist.  On top of the P&G rebate deal, there's a killer Rite Aid deal going on where if you spend $100 on eligible products you get to double dip with a $20 UP reward!

So here's my Scenario starting tommorrow, Olay products will be Buy One Get One 50% off.
Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream is $32.99 at my local store. ( You can get at Drugstore.com for about $26 on sale right now)

My Plan is BUY 2, for total of $49.48.  Use two $3 off coupons.  So far my out of pocket will be $43.48.
But for the Rebate I need $.52 more to qualify.  So I'm going to buy a Herbal Essence Shampoo on sale for $2.49 and use a $1 off P&G coupon.   
Making my total Out of Pocket Cost $44.97   
And I will submit for $15 rebate.  Making my final cost for TWO jars of Wrinkle cream and Shampoo
after rebate about $29.97 !!

EVEN better scenario is in a separate Transaction...

My other fav is the Olay Regenerist UV lotion priced at $23.99
BUY 2 for total of $35.98, use two $3 off coupons, pay OPP of $29.98
I still need $14.02 to submit for another rebate (that I will gift to my Sis in law who lives at another address)
Buy FOUR Pantene Shampoos on sale 2 for $7 with a $2 up reward (limit 2)
Use two $3 off coupons, so my OPP will be another $8 
Still need $.02 so buy a Herbal Essence Shampoo on sale for $2.49 and use a $1 off P&G coupon
Making my total OPP $38.47 but will get total of $4 ups from Pantene. There for cost will be $34.47.
Submit for Rebate and basically get $15 back from Corporation, making final cost $29.47 for all items in Second Transaction


It gets even better.. with the $20 up reward deal on $100 eligible items from tommorrow till Jan 26.  It didn't specify if its before coupons or not.  But if its before coupons the total cost of the two transactions above is $104.44, I would get a $20 UP reward!!!  So taking the total final cost of the two transactions $59.44 and deducting the $20 Up reward, would make the real FINAL Cost effectively $39.44!!!  (liberal estimate my $30 per jar cream just went to about $10!! even with the shampoos!)


No comments:

Post a Comment