Friday, December 21, 2012

Kabocha Ramen


I've become obsessed with NongSHIM ramen, its MSG free and is spicy and just so easy and delicious.  And I've been experimenting with different fillings to make it healthier and a more well rounded meal.  This time, I ran out of greens and duck meat so I decided to use Kabocha pumpkin and it came out great! Not only is Kabocha low in carbs and calories, it has tons of vitamins.

Ingredients:

1 pack of Ramen (Nong Shim Spicy Flavoring packet preferred)
1 egg
1 handful of left over Kabocha Pumpkin (cut into pieces)
2-3 pieces of left over Kimchi
Scallion (optional)

Directions:
In soup pot, add 2-3 cups of water bring to boil.  Once boiling, add seasoning packet (half is all I need).
Then add the Kabocha, let heat up for 2 minutes. Then add our Ramen.  When ramen is just about ready, crack in egg into the pot.  Let cook for 2-3 minutes.  Finish off by adding kimchi and scallion and serve. 





No comments:

Post a Comment