Friday, January 25, 2013

Rite Aid Look Ahead starting Jan 27



This weeks sales are more lackluster because its not apart of the 50th anniversary promo :( so really I'm using the opportunity to churn ups and buy some non freebie things.  Like Drano!! That is something I will never score as a freebie, so this weeks deal is pretty great tricky Rite Aid you have to buy 2 at $3.99 each and then you can get a $3 up, make the total cost about $4.98 for two Drano's after UP rewards.  Its a necessary thing to stockpile because its super expensive not to have around when you need it even on sale I get it for around $5.

And while I still say the biggest drain on a food budget is JUNK FOOD, the Super Bowl is coming up so I figure maybe chips and soda's are must have.  And Rite Aid does have a buy $15 worth of certain stuff and get a $5 UP reward back.  So thats 33% off with the UP reward.  The deals to me are getting the Lays Stax and TGIF snacks, although there is a buy 2 Hormel Chilli electronic Load to Card for  $.65 off.  And of course the buy Three 12 pack of Pepsi use Rite Aid Ad coupon for final price of $10 which is included in your $15 tally.

No comments:

Post a Comment