Sunday, March 11, 2012

Floppy Straw Hat best deal


Judging by the amount of floppy sunhats that SHOPBOP is selling at ridiculously overpriced ranges I'm guessing this may be the new trend.  Or their attempt to start a new trend to get people to buy one as practically everyone has a fedora these days and the one on sale at Target is actually superior to a lot of the more expensive ones out there.  I just had to try the fit, I didn't buy it though.

Anyways, I need a really superior sun hat for my trip to sunny Barbados because I don't tan my face ever.  I have fedoras, cowboy hats but they never fully cover my face for easy tanning.  And hence why I was looking into this huge floppy sun hat.  And the best deal I found really surprising is at Target.  If you go to there dollar corner, they have a plain floppy sunhat in natural, white and hot pink for $2.50!!!!!!!!!  If you want to make it nicer you can add your own ribbon or scarf on top.  I haven't bought it yet, because I'm not suppose to really shop but I think I might cave in because it really covers alot more than my other hats.

1 comment: