Friday, March 2, 2012

6 items or less challenge {Outfit 15}


This is probably my most casual and girly outfit ever. I would only wear this on a Friday preferably before a holiday.  Again the sweater because the dress isn't well fitted makes the hemline of the skirt shorter.  The only good thing about the more baggy fit is that it hides a muffin top.  I used my versatile cardigan as a scarf because I wanted to disguise the awkward neckline since the sweater is a V-neck and the dress is a more round neck.  By doing this it makes it less obvious that I'm wearing a dress underneath.  I put on moccasins to complete the more preppy girly look and because I hadn't worn these in forever. 


 Note:  Normally in a conservative corporate environment, I would strongly advise wearing anything to girly.  Since I'm pretty confident and established in my skills, I can get away with it.  But if your new graduate or new to company..avoid this look by selecting a non-pink sweater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment