Saturday, March 10, 2012

Housing Works Warehouse / Shop the Bag Sale Goodies Part 3





I was decluttering my picture files and it occurred I never finished this post.  SO in case anyone was wondering if it was worth going to the Housing Works Warehouse Sale aka shop the Bag Sale..the answer is a HELL YEAH!!!! Here's what I mean about being able to get your whole NYC season wardrobe in one trip. I already posted about some Misc accessories, Menshirts so here's the rest for me. I only picked up stuff that fit me perfectly and was to my taste but even looking at it you really could just get your whole wardrobe from this sale if you wanted.


Perfect work skirt for day when you wanted to be fancy.  The Dress Pants fit me perfectly and I need Khaki pants.  The Old Navy Blazer..I only picked up because it fit perfectly.  The BCBG Blazer was a big surprise because the fit was way better looking when I paired with my clothes.  And I really liked the ruffle detail on the Ella Moss top.

I would have been able to definately get more stuff, if I hadn't gotten so many sweaters but I couldn't resist cashmere!!!  The best find was the Rag & Bone Sweater it is like my favorite thing ever! It looks so fabulous with my skinny jeans love love it! I don't even wanna take a guess at how much a Rag & Bone sweater would cost me at retail.




And lastly, I love scarfs so I can't resist getting them! The Uniqlo Cashmere scarf was a great find because I'd just lost my favorite Uniqlo Cashmere Stole.  And the summer scarf and wrap add such a great pop of color to my outfits.  I usually have a real hard time paying for non-classic pieces so this SALE is the best ever.  Gosh it makes me so nostalgic.. when I move I'll never get to go to one again.  Granted I don't need more things but all these name brand items for $8.50 because of the Groupon!!!!!!! Even at regular price of $25 a bag it's a great deal alone the ONE UNIQLO scarf more than covered the whole cost.


I would totally go if I weren't decluttering and moving!! So if you are a real frugal fashionista get your butt to LIC for the sale.  Remember you can take your friends and just buy ONE bag.  There's one every weak in March heres the LINK !!

No comments:

Post a Comment