Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cheap Jacks 99 Cent Store on 34 ST

I love love Cheap Jacks 99 Cent store on 34 ST, this is my hidden gem for finding Cheap American Groceries.  I really thing its a cast off store for top brand supermarkets in the city.  You do want to check expiration dates because sometimes you they expire within a week.  But seriously their inventory changes up all the time so you never know what you'll find.  And the best part is if your too lazy to coupon they have a lot of great dairy deals.  They almost always have pita bread, whole wheat wraps and bagels on rotation for $1.29!!!!  Best part is its right by the 1/9 train literally across the street if you come in at the back train of the Uptown line or the front on the Downtown line.

I picked up this WHOLE WHEAT 5lb of Flour for $1.29!!!! That is super cheap hurry, their lined up on the wall by the back door. The best deal I've ever gotten for Whole Wheat Flour, and its white so its really pleasing to the eye and great for hiding the fact that its whole wheat.  Yummy whole wheat pancakes on weekends to pair with all that past free pancake syrup I got from my glory freebie days!!!

They also had low fat Kraft Cheese slices for $1.49 too and typically carry shredded Sargenta Cheese for $1.29!! They also had milk for $1. I love getting my heavy cream from them so much cheaper!  I wanted to pick up their Turkey Hot Dogs it was a name brand one too for $1.79 considering I just say Ball Park on sale for $4 that is a steal.  They also had a huge 1lb roll of Johnsonville Sausages for $1.79.


I picked up 4 single packs of Tribe Hummus for $.99
Spreadable Sharp Cheddar Cheese for $1.29 ( i picked up the wrong one they had a bacon bit one)
Lemon Juice for $99

And if their frozen section, they had 6 patties (16 oz all together) of italian sausage for $1.79!!



ALSO.. it must be their preparing for spring cleaning or something because they had a ton of organization stuff. Like those lockable drawer dividers in a ton of colors and those tiered bins along with a ton of call plastic food containers in a bunch of sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment