Friday, March 9, 2012

Spanx Discounted at Marshalls!!!!!


Not to freak out but I was just browsing Marshalls; I normally don't shop there because prices are still high and the Sky Mall Store Selection are very limited.  But they do have really cheap high quality designer one piece swimsuits.  And I've been really too tired to go to the gym to prepare for swimsuit season.  So they have really great Nike Swimsuits for like $20 !!! And my store even had this super cute Marc Jacobs one piece no price tag but it was size Large.  Inventory changes a lot so if you ever want high quality swimsuit.

But the best thing ever!!!! I mean ever, because everyone raves about SPANX but its so freaking expensive like $48 for the panties alone.  I found SPANX at Marshalls, they had a lot of the Haute Contour line at my store at the Sky Mall in Flushing.  The Cami's were $29.99 and the thongs were $19.99.  You may think this is crazy high but regular price is ridiculously high.  The thongs are still on sale on their website and its $88!!!!!!!  The Cami's are no longer on the website but the retail price $128!!


So I got them because they are so necessary my muffin top is out of control!! If it gets worse after my move, I'd have to buy pants because pencil skirts my main strategy for packing light would look awful on me.  Plus I never find these on sale, ever! If you know otherwise let me know because I really want their body suit.

  And I got them for $9.99 for some reason probably because someone returned it mine only was $9.99 instead of $29.99.  They also had some of the regular line but not in my size for like $19.99 and $15.  I'm telling you they work, I tried them on and studied the difference before buying my cami.  


No comments:

Post a Comment