Monday, March 11, 2013

Freegan Meal




Sometimes, I just get so lazy and want to quickly microwave a meal.  But at the same time the most difficult part of batch cooking is getting your Veggies in.  I personally, just hate hate making salads, I hate chopping and drying veggies.  So finding all that packaged salad was like godsend to me.  So in an effort to use my freegan findings.  
I made a huge batch of fried plantains from the 4 that I rescued.
There was a lot more but I ate it so fast and was to lazy to take a picture after it was fresh and hot.  Seriously it was so yummi and it was my first time making it.  

So I basically ate 1/2 the salad in this prepackaged box and about 2 plantains worth fried.  I still contend it was a healthy meal because of the salad and plantains are healthy too.

AWESOME freegan meal!!


No comments:

Post a Comment