Sunday, March 3, 2013

Proctor and Gamble Rebate is back again for 2013!!


I've been alil swamped lately so I totally forgot to mention that this Rebate is back mostly because to make the most out of it you will need lots of P & G coupons!!!!!  You can click on  LINK to get details and the form.  I can not say enough how much I love this rebate!!!!! It's a must do on my list because it allows you to get things that you normally wouldn't get as a freebie for free !!!  This round is only for beauty but I still totally think its worth it.  The strategy to use when shopping is all about Math, You want to consider the tally before coupons and then the % of the discount against it.  Because the rebate is essentially another 30% off, as long as all your costs stay below 30% then everything will be free.  But again you don't have to aim for all freebies but this is usually the only time that I will buy things with the sole purpose of filling up a tally and % savings.  Like I don't need 4 more Cover Girl eyeshadows but because I only pay initially about 10%, I get a 20% difference to apply to a product I want more and can't get as a freebie.  If hope this makes sense, feel free to ask if it doesn't.

Note this time's is a little more annoying to because that want your UPC's or an image of it.  So I would say the good days of easy rebate is coming to a close so enjoy it while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment