Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Freegan Lunch

I've been super busy lately so not much time to post about what I've done with my last haul.  But basically all last week, I've eaten mostly  for free and still have foods in my freezer.  Because the thing is aside from bread, you never know what you'll find so its good to ration what you find too.  Basically Sunday night, I made huge batch of my favorite split pea soup and filled it with a ton of veggies from my haul.  I basically alternated that with salads and the huge batch of pineapple fried rice I made.  I also during the week stir fried the mushrooms and snap peas and long beans.  For breakfast, I had black berry oatmeal and blue berry oatmeal.  I also had some smoothies as well.  Honestly, this has been the healthiest I've eaten in ages!
But today, I had a second so I'd thought I'd post on what I ate for lunch today.



So I got this Hero from my most recent food rescue and the price if I had when inside and bought it a couple hours before would have been $6.99 !!!!! Ridiculous right.


Anyways, I felt really lazy about making lunch today so I decided to eat half of this sandwich for lunch.  I even added some organic baby kale from my freegan salad mix find to jazz it up.


An easy free lunch!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment