Sunday, March 24, 2013

Freegan Meal : Simple Italian snack


I was too lazy to post a freegan haul where I got a bunch of fancy OIL, like this one pictured but I've started using it and man I wished I had room to carry more.  I remember that night, I'd just gotten out of the gym and by chance was walking by a Fancy Supermarket and saw this lady with a large suit case.  She was the who pointed me too the super clean bag of just OILs.  I got some grapeseed oil, steak sauces, imported italian basting oil, chiptole oil.. you get the idea.  The thing is my frugal self... would never ever have shelled out that much money for OIL but dang using this stuff has been a delight!!!!!

Back to my post, a simple italian meal is just bread and super good olive oil. You just cut the fresh bread and dip straight into the oil.  And its amazing!  This snack pictured is a 100% freegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment