Sunday, March 3, 2013

Free or $.09 Bounce Sheets at Target


Just when I thought I was gonna have a bland coupon week.. You can totally score some free if not almost free Bounce Dryer sheets at target if you have todays SS and P&G coupon circular.  In SS there is a Target only coupon for buy 3 and get $3 off tide, bounce etc and same coupon but from P&G exists as well.  So if you stack it you basically get $2 off 3 products.  And in Target they have the 34ct Dryer Sheets for $1.97!!!!!Although in NYC my Target, had that price but it scanned $2.09 !!!  Either way its super cheap and even better if you still have those discounted Target Gift cards to pay for this stuff!!!
This is why I always get as many circulars as possible because you just never know what deal is going to pop up!

I also picked up some Super Cheap Target Cover Clearance items that went perfectly with the Coupons that came out this week.  The eye shadow was $1.04 and I used the $1 off any Cover Girl coupon so final price $.04 !!!!  And the Duo Shadow stick was $.54 after using the $2 off CG Blast coupon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment