Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Freebies from Recycle Bank


OMG hurry it must be the back to school savings wave or something but they have super easy ways now to earn pts, I just spent like 15 minutes and earned over a 1000 pts !!!!!!! I'd take advantage of this asap because I just checked there rewards and they got way way better!!!!!!

My Referal Link

If you could use my referal link to sign up, use your real name though because you may want to get stuff mailed to you for some rewards.  Its a great site because it teaches you as well or you can just quickly go to earning pts. Like right now hurry and do their eco school promo link. 


Its super quick easy way to earn points, and if your new after you finish first screen you can go to "previous period or next period" to catch up and earn more points.

There so many awesome rewards right now, like free magazine subscriptions, gift cards etc.  







No comments:

Post a Comment