Sunday, September 16, 2012

Rite Aid Haul Sept 16




Most Rite Aid's are at 75% off on Summer Clearance so definately worth checking out your store.  Mine's has mostly cleared out but I was able to score these super cute Stoneware Salad Plates for $.49 each!!!

Other than that this sale week is relatively slow... the only freebie if you don't have coupons is the Sally Hansen Beauty Tools say Buy 1 get 2nd 50% off.  And there's a $1 SCR you can submit for limit 2.  The nail filers are $1.29 so if you buy 2, the second is $.64 and you can submit for total of $2 SCR.  I did it because I wanted to churn some of my UP rewards into cash.


And as a hidden September UP reward deal they have Ampro Hair gel Buy 2 and get $4 up reward back.  The 6 oz gel only cost $1.89 at my store so its slight money maker and a great way to roll your ups to extend your expiration date.

No comments:

Post a Comment