Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pathmark Sale This Week


There are actually reasons to go to Pathmark this week and no coupons are required.  

First is to stock pile up on PASTA!! Without coupons, Pasta under $1 is a great deal.  They have America's Choice for $.78 in a variety of ounces up to 16 oz.  Pick the 16 oz type to get the most for your money.

Second is the Goya CANNED beans on sale 2 for $1, in 15 oz range.  Almost a pound.  I've never bought canned beans before so I don't know how much of the weight is water.  But given the price of beans these days being close to $2 a pound, and on average that yields 3 lbs.  This is a great deal and it saves you time as well.  I'm going for the Garbanzo beans because they've been costing around $2.29/lb dried.  And a little under 3 lbs with this sale would cost me $1.50.  Since I love chic peas, I'm going to pick some up for my stock pile.
Third is the canned veggies, particularly the corn buying 12, would be $.34 a can.  Canned corn is great cooked in butter and just great for tacos, salsa, they still have a crisp taste.

The other mentionables are the 5lb of potatos for $1.99, you can do a lot with them and I love the veggie pasta so $1 is a good deal as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment