Monday, May 27, 2013

Greek Yogurt Freegan Haul




It's been a while since I've found yogurt so getting Greek Yogurt as even better.  I got 8 of the Chobani Flip can you believe the store sold them for $1.99 each.  And the the big tub is Artisan Yogurt lol only in NYC right.  Well I took as much as I could carry because yogurt you can freeze and use to eat or for smoothies.  Retail value on Yogurts alone $35 at least crazy right?  



Actually its sounds weird but the main reason, I went out for this haul was I needed Banana's.  I was really happy to find the yogurt with banana flavors and happy to leave after I got this one super new banana.  I honestly can't believe they threw it out.



There was just so much stuff and we'd only gone through a 1/3 of the bags.  Lots of crab meat salad, grapes, a mango, green beens, and boxed turkey avocado salad along with boxed kale red cabbage. This stuff alone estimate is about $80.


And I got ten of these Crabmeat Salads that sell for about $5 each!


It was a great seafood night for me.  I actually got 2 Cajun boxed Shrimp Salads that sold for over $7 each and had a sell by date of June crazy. Either way food storage wise I cooked those "fresh baby shrimps" immediately when I got home.

In total this one spot had a haul worth $120!!!! That I got for free!


And I went one more spot as well...


I got lots of bread, and 3 sandwiches, along with 2 more wraps, estimate $25 worth of stuff!

The other reason, I went on this haul was my monthly metrocard ran out today, so I wanted to get the most bang for my buck.  After today, I will take a break to eat all this stuff because my fridge is packed!











No comments:

Post a Comment