Saturday, May 18, 2013

Crazy week of Food Rescues


So this was the haul that started it all ..Wednesday I just was walking by my favorite spot which closed down this week and it was crazy like huge dumpsters of Juices and Frozen Foods still in packages and even shipping boxes.  I felt so bad about leaving all this stuff behind but I literally could not carry anymore.  I took the all these Organic Purity Juices and there was tons of other low calorie ones left.  I mean tons like 4 huge moving boxes full at least.  I also grabbed some beers and I regret not taking of the Glass Imported beers.  But glass is super heavy.  I also got huge bottle of Ranch Dressing and a couple boxes of Graham Cracker baking crumbs.  


So moving on was the Frozen Food section they unloaded, when I got the stuff it was still frozen!!!!  I got jars of Fancy Gelato, and one pint of Ben and Jerry's.  I literally left all the fruit bars and tons more behind.  Fortunately, I called a friend and she got even more stuff like this was truly the most epic haul.  I got Frozen Grab Cakes , 2 Frozen Pizza's and 2 packs of Veggie Patch vegan chicken.  And the infamous Tofurky Roast set.  I had literally no space left so I took them out of the boxes.  

But seriously it was epic, the Veggie Patch was a huge box load still in its shipping box all perfectly frozen.



My estimate for the haul $100 at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment