Sunday, April 14, 2013

Shin Ramen using Earthbound Organic Salads


I love Ramen.. its just so yummi and I don't eat it just because its a super cheap meal to make.  It's actually not that Cheap because I have to have the soup base from Shin Ramyun which the best Ramen ever in taste but also because it has no MSG.. but it can be alot more pricey than the cheap ones from Nissan I get at Rite Aid.  So when I make it I tend to make it again shortly after because Frugal TIP.. I reuse the Spicy base.  It actually tastes better by then because the flavors just seem to marinate.  Any ways.. I put in alot of my organic freegan finds (spinach, mushrooms, carrots) to add nutrients.  I always have frozen duck in the fridge for Ramen if I can.. and usually the non meaty parts because bones create flavor!



No comments:

Post a Comment