Sunday, April 14, 2013

Freegan Haul


I didn't go on a food rescue this week....yet ... but I did realize I'd forgotten to post a freegan haul a couple weeks ago.  So since I had taken the picture.. I 'd might as well post it.  I literally, ate off organic Salads for two whole weeks from this haul!  It was the one I referred to as the sorta locals fighting over haul incident.  While they were fighting I guess they were not into salads but there was literally a whole huge bag of these Organic Earth Bound Salads in super clean mint condition separated in a clear Garbage bag.  I felt really sad.. that I had to leave so many behind.. I truly did.  But I literally could not carry anything else.  So from this haul I got 9 packages of Earthbound Organic Salad mixes and 3 regular non Organic ones.  I got 2 boxes of ORGANIC cherry tomoto's, Organic mushrooms, 2 bunches of ORGANIC broccoli, chives and 2 boxes of fancy Margarine.  I also got like excellent condition OXTAILs.  It was a great haul and super easy because everything was so easy to find.  Worth about $75.  Only disappointing thing was there was no Bread .. and because I was totally overburdened with all the stuff I had to carry.. I didn't go to any location.

No comments:

Post a Comment