Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Juicy Asian Style Burger



This is actually a super easy recipe and its so amazingly delicious.  




Basically the Asian Marinate is soy sauce, salt, and a little bit of cooking wine.  You let it soak for at least 20 minutes.  While you do that chop your onion.  Then after time as past for the meat to marinate, mix in the chopped onion.  You can let that marinate together for a while or just move on to the main reason why this burger is so juicy.

Egg whites!!
I just crack open the top of an egg and pour some whites in to the mixture.  You don't need much just enough for a glaze on your mixture.


And since I don't like to get my hands dirty I lightly shape my patty using plastic wrap.



And then you add to lightly greased pan to cook.





And when your done, your'll have a super super duper JUICY burger.




O and I forgot to mention this meal was pretty much all made from my Freegan Food Rescues except for the cheese, marinate and egg whites!

I got the whole wheat bread and high quality ground beef, onions all from my past food rescues.



No comments:

Post a Comment