Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Madness

I had the brillant idea of doing some last minute grocery shopping after work yesterday... and boy do I never want to do that again.  Pathmark was packed, I mean you could barely move.  On the plus side, since they ran out of Heckers 5lb Flour, the offered the Pillsbury version as a substitute for same price of $.99 !!!!!!!!

Today, on  my way to pick up some fresh seafood at the Chinese Market; I stopped by Rite Aid for their 3 day version of Black Friday sale.  And as I said before, this years sale kinda sucked... but the store was packed at 9am in the MORNING!!!!!!  I'm just posting this to give you a heads up on how crazy I think Black Friday will be tommorrow.  Because last Black Friday, when there were kick ass sales we only had maybe a few people lined up.  I think this year people are really much more sales and savings conscious.

That being said, I really wished I lived closer to a CVS because their SALE is amazing, so many freebies on useful stuff!  You can pull their ad, at their website to look but even the Manhattan stores are participating starting today.

Anyways, tons of cooking and baking to do!!!!!!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment