Friday, November 25, 2011

CVS Black Friday
















So many freebies after ECB's at CVS this year!!!!

I would try not to get carried away if your not a regular CVS shopper because ECB's do expire about a month from generating.  Best tip if your store is not super crowded is to do multiple transactions so you are burning and churning the ECB's.  In my case my initial transaction because I was in rush to get to work was $11.10 and my two transactions after that came close to that initial amount.  I didn't have time to anymore grr hate being one of the few working on Blackfriday.

I especially liked the free Starbucks double shot, Listerine Breath Strips (limit2), Pepto (that never goes on sale); if your need Spa gift basket stuff (chill shots and lip soft is great addition), and free Chocolate for Movie  Baskets!

You can go to the official Circular here: CVS


No comments:

Post a Comment