Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rite Aid Black Friday Ad!!!!!

I am kinda disappointed with Rite Aid's Black Friday Ad this year.  Not a ton of stuff, I'd get up early for but there are some good deals.  I'll probably stop but after my priority runs.  On the plus side Rite Aid will not be as crowded as the malls.

Freebies


The Revlon Nail Polish: You can go watch the VV now for $2 off making it a money maker after UP reward. And also if you still have your October Revlon Nail Polish VV coupon that could be used as well since the deal has a LIMIT of 2.

Cheap Stocking Stuffers 



I personally think $1.50 is a great price for fleece throw, I was eyeing these last year and $1.99 was the lowest they'd go.  My store didn't include these in After Christmas Clearance.  Plus they would make great gift basket additions (spa, movie night, dog set, Christmas theme).
I also love Cozy Socks and the dollar store is the lowest I've gotten them.  So 2 for $1 is a steal! Also, great gift bag additions.
The Snuggie for $4.99 is great gift for a Lazy Couch Potato friend and everyone noes retail cost is $10.

Cheap Home Related Stuff




If you have to get some housewarming gifts or your own house appliances are running low or almost about to break, these are great stock up prices and you won't have to deal with crazy Mall Madness.  Typically Target might pull out their $5 deals on Coffee Makers this year but the $.99 is not worth Target Madness on Black Friday.  And I really hope the Home Depot Gift Card deal is as good as it sounds.  Need to investigate to find out what the terms are.  Otherwise it seems like 20% discount on Home Depot Gift Card.

Food Related Stuff 
No Freebies here, but if your going to be entertaining during Holidays there are some rock bottom prices here to consider.  I'll be on look out for M&M, Cereal and Soda coupons till the sale.




You can check out the Entire ad here:

No comments:

Post a Comment