Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lobster Part 3


I never finished my 3rd Post about what I did with that one Lobster I bought this summer.  So the third dish I made was Lobster Potato Salad and it was Delish!  Not to mention a great way to stretch my Lobster.  So when I was doing this I tried something I’d never thought to do before.  I boiled my Potato with my Lobster Shell Stock.  And I did notice it added an extra layer of flavor to the Potato.

INGREDIENTS
Used all of body cavity meat and one small piece of pincher meat about deck of cards size after chopped
4 tbs mayo
Teaspoon Lemon Juice
Chives and Scallion
Salt pepper
Quarter of Red bell pepper
1 regular potato (boiled)
Alil soup broth, alil tomale from spoon (optional)

DIRECTIONS:
Chop all Ingredients.  Toss Lobster in first and mix with Lemon Juice.  Then put in all the rest of ingredients and mix with fork.
Tip: I actually had some left over so next day, I added some red chilli paste and it was yummy (kinda like spicy tuna but spicy lobster potato)

Cost: Again everything aside from lobster, I already had on hand but if it hadn't been one potato and some Red Bell Pepper would have cost me less than $.50  Definately keeping this in my recipe book for future.

No comments:

Post a Comment