Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sandwich Haul


I just love NYC just for the fact that I can be a freegan.  Just look at this amazing haul, the wraps were still hot when I took them out of the bag about $65 worth of expensive fancy wraps and sandwiches.



And then I got 4 more chilled garden soups, 2 sets of Hard Boiled eggs with Quinoa and Spinach, and 6 Fruit Yogurts. I guess its worth another $60.

What I love about this is that everything is super healthy and what most non Freegans don't realize is that Garbage bags are super clean its not like smelly garbage, although these stores sometimes tend to throw coffee grinds to discourage freegans.  And I don't have to cook!

And lets not forget dessert!


3 regular croissants, a chocolate croissant, and cranberry oatmeal cookie!


No comments:

Post a Comment