Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Freegan Cheese!

I was super excited to find this I mean they literally must have thrown their entire fridge out everything was still super cold to touch.  Its funny because when ever I say I rarely find cheese in my hauls, I find that very thing! So weird, but yea I love this cheese and there were more expensive Brie's that others took.
This haul was really unexpected because we were only waiting for another stores closing and then saw this store starting throwing stuff out and just decided to dig in.  And we found so much.. they threw out like at least 5 super cold still Rotiserre chickens.  I took one and just cut it up so I could store in my Freezer. Haul value at least $80! 




The main reason for the Freegan Rescue was my new expensive addiction these awesome Juices! Value of this haul $140 crazy rite??


No comments:

Post a Comment