Saturday, June 29, 2013

Freegan Haul amazing finds



So lately I've been super swamped to document all my freegan hauls.  But I feel like now I've gotten a good rhythm to my diving and finds.  So I haven't felt compelled to post about them as much.  But recently I had an amazing haul at one of my favorite sandwich spots, they actually trashed the stuff that they usually donate  for some reason on this epic haul.  So I got tons of the standard sandwiches and premium salads instead the standard wraps!

Freegan tip, I actually took out all the speciality like ingredients to store in separate containers to freeze.  As I feel that it makes the leaves stay crispier longer.  And they put a lot more extra stuff than I need in one salad serving.  So its actually a frugal tip to stretch your salads.  Plus I wasn't sure if I could eat all the salads fast enough.

Also on this run I got about bunch of Kale salads from and juices from that super expensive juicing spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment