Sunday, June 9, 2013

Freegan Food Rescue


Last week was a crazy cool haul, I have so many things I was to lazy to put in picture or had already eaten.  I'd say the best thing about it was the crazy amount of speciality chips, expensive Annies Organic cookies and simply asia noodle bowls I got.  It was super sad because we had to leave so much behind.  Even though we got a lot of random passer by people to take stuff.


For this haul, I actually focused less on fresh produce and more things that didn't require a freezer.  And what was super cool about this haul was how many random people commented on the waste that was going on.  It was just a crazy amount of stuff that day, you can barely see the fancy cooked eggplants and tilipia I took out of the boxes to store in my freezer or the crazy amount of fancy desserts still in super pretty wrappings we left.  Or the Huge amount of rolls still in large bakery bags we had to leave.








No comments:

Post a Comment