Saturday, January 21, 2012

Rite Aid Deals starting Jan 22


It's been a while mostly because there just haven't been many deals to post.  I haven't found one freebie and my coupons have been sparse.  And food costs look up, I'm not sure if this is signal of our inflation woes to come but seriously I haven't been able to coupon in NYC these days.  Anyways, the above deals are not free but pretty darn great compared to recent prices.  
Ramen is a poor man's staple. And lazy girls god send food typically 5 minutes and your done. This week they have it for $.88 !!!! That's 6 packs for $.88!! If you don't care about fancy Ramen this is super super cheap! I was just at super market and the Asian ramens were close to a dollar a pop crazy! I mean if you want to fancy up your ramen its simple hot sauce and red pepper flakes is a super cheap way to change flavor.  I put in some quick veggies and take out meat to make it more like restaurant ramen.

The other deal is Cold Ezze, its not the candy kind but a spray.  It's one of their new products hence the coupon its so rare to find these on sale.  A couple weeks ago out of desperation to end my cold, I bought it for $7.99 not an experience I want to repeat.  So this deal is limit one per card.  You pay $9.99 get a $5 up reward back making cost about $4.99 which I may have done because this stuff is not cheap but it works for me.  But if you go to website link you can print 2 coupons max for $2.50 off ! Thereby making final price $2.49!!!!!! That's a really all time low for Cold Ezze so I'm gonna go to Rite Aid.  I'm gonna use the $5 up in separate transaction to grab a bunch of Ramen!

No comments:

Post a Comment