Friday, January 6, 2012

Groupon Yoga deal in NYC


I'm officially re-addicted to YOGA!!!!!! I completely forgotten how amazing it is, literally you just feel so amazing! I am so glad I signed up on the amazing NY Sports Club Groupon.  Maybe its the whole New Years exercise phase but I really want to continue doing it so I really was excited about above deal.  It's about $1 a class and you have till end of June to use it.  The con about this deal is you can only go take 5 classes per location. And taking a class does not mean you can use their facilities aka if they have amenities.  The pro is there a lot of locations, even one right next to me in Main Street Flushing!  And it's not just Yoga, there's dance too! If you have a Discover card go through Shop Discover so you get 15% cash back on your Groupon purchase.  Hurry you still have two days left!


No comments:

Post a Comment