Sunday, January 29, 2012

Operation Declutter (Part 3): Under the Bed Shoe Storage Box


I was at Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday and I saw the above in store.  The friend I was shopping with was totally going to grab it at $9.99 but I remembered that I literally saw the same product even the As Seen on TV Logo at one of my local Dollar stores for $4.99!!!!  And I just picked it up for my friend and its the exact same box brand new.  
I'm loving that dollar store its the one right by the Main Street 7 train elevator and Macy's.  You don't even have to leave the block to pick it up.  Another thing I noticed is they have a 4 compartment version of this also from the "As Seen on TV line" for clothes for $3.99!!!!!!  Lightbulb in my head for DIY project is if I really wanted this for shoe organizer, I could cut up my own cardboard and make 8 dividers out of card board.  Taking it even further because I hate card board, I could reinforce plastic bags to them via the iron.  Great way to not collect dust and use your left over plastic bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment