Saturday, December 17, 2011

What to get the Med Student in your life for Christmas


Finding perfect gift for Medical Student in your life is not an easy task.   Instead of a generic gift, I got the low down on what they actually use on a scary normal basis.  And their tastes are expensive!  Because its all last minute, I haven't found many stellar deals that I'd normally buy but considering these products don't go Super Sale anyways these are pretty decent last minute prices.

If you get to Rite Aid today there is a 2 for $3 sale on Red Bull.
And starting Sunday their will be a BO50 sale with $1 UP reward on Emergen C.  No coupons but for another time you can request a free sample at http://www.emergenc.com/

If you head to CVS tommorrow, they have a 2 pk of Five Hour Energy on sale for 2 for $8.  I personally cringe at $2 a small bottle being a good deal but if you still have your ECB's from Black Friday not a bad way to burn them.  It makes me super glad I got those free samples in the mail from my earlier post.

I put the Subway card because of their hectic schedules and lack of access to balanced meals.. SUBWAY is the easiest thing for them to pick up and a way to ensure they eat something somewhat healthy.  And I got a great gift card deal from Saveology a few months back.

I personally am going to add Eye Drops to my list because of all the eye strain from computers and studying.  And if you still have your Health Savings Account balance its great way to burn those funds before you lose them.

No comments:

Post a Comment