Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mid November Financials


I figured something out, when I'm super stressed and working like a dog.  I just have no energy to shop or look for deals.. and I just stop buying.  I just want to go home and be a couch potato and then go to sleep. Granted.. I eat a lot of cereal/oatmeal, ramen, junk food and smoke way too much.  It's interesting because I didn't really even stop to think that I was using my stockpile. I have a feeling this is going to come back to bite me because I really didn't do any prep for the holidays.  We'll see.


I finally got off my ass and got back some money makers, have been on my to do list for ages.

      

Total to be sent to my high yield Online Savings account: $1480.54
Total Saved toward goal: $ 8,486.50


No comments:

Post a Comment