Wednesday, December 7, 2011

How I'm using my Stock Pile for Gifts (Tween's, Teens and Gals)


Look at what I got suckered into buying recently !! Trust me everything is super tiny and they get away with charging $19!!!!! This is why I think Sephora is genius and I try to stay away at all costs.



Anyways, lesson learned.  My mistake inspired me with great Stockpile Gift Idea!!  If you browse stores right now, a lot of the beauty sections are advertising as a free gift for their expensive beauty stuff CHEAP CHEAP free clutches and tote bags.  OR you see all these gift sets that are marked up because they put them in cheap cosmetic bags or boxes with NICE bows.  It really gave me an idea this year to do them myself because I got lots of extra stuff in my stock pile and its super easy to make.  

Clutch Full of Beauty Essentials 



What you'll need:
Beauty related things
Clutch/ Mini Purse/Cosmetic Bag
Bow (this is why I save all my nice bows from gift sets)

To make this look nicer you can get an even fancier bow and put a cute gift tag with thoughtful note

For the Tween: 


 Sample of Fragrance in those little glass vials {FREE}
Lip Gloss (easier because you don't have to worry about picking shades) {FREE}
Revlon Nail Boards {FREE}
Cover Girl Blush {FREE}
Cover Girl Concealer (this is only because I have tons and I know their skin color) {FREE}
Cheap Clutch (mini Purse) {Valentines Clearance from Target Dollar section $.25}
Retail Worth $15
My Cost $.25 !!!!!! 

For the Teen 

You can add like Breath stuff and Advil for PMS and even Tampons.  What I love about this gift is you can really just add about anything.  I'm focusing more on my freebies from couponing.


For the Adult 

This is more tricky because some ladies only do name brand stuff. For makeup it really depends on the personality.  But who doesn't need aspirin, panty hose, breath strips, nail clippers, nail polish to play with and chapstick?  And who doesn't have lame company holiday party coming up that will require extra tiny things?



No comments:

Post a Comment