Wednesday, December 7, 2011

End of November Financials


Previous observation is canceled out too much stress and poor eating leads to freaking COLD and near mental breakdown!! Fortunately, I have Flex Spending and a huge stock pile of cold medication. I hate this recession, I really do companies just put too much stress on workers.  Now I really need another vacation! 



            Money to be sent to Online Savings account        $     893.16  
Total Saved toward Goal $  9,379.66   

Actually this is super exciting, if I weren't just completely beat up and exhausted.. I'd be jumping up and down.  It means that even though I have 2 more paychecks left, I only need 1 more to meet my goal.  And I have just enough for a vacation.  Assuming Christmas gifting doesn't completely ruin it for me.  It means that I'm almost there and I've finally almost completed a substantial goal I set for myself.  It means all the sacrifices will have been worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment